If you have a Finnish Bank ID, please see the instructions for ordering Valtticards with Finnish Bank ID's.
- Add the tax numbers to the Public Register of Tax numbers
- Enter employee information in the Ilmoita service
- Place the order
Companies, who do not have a Finnish address or personal Finnish online banking credentials can place Valtticard orders by using our service point located in Tallinn, Estonia. Card orders placed through the ordering service must be picked-up personally from the service point.
If picking up the cards in Tallinn does not work for you, please contact our customer service at email@example.com and we will try to find a solution for you.
Add the tax numbers to the Public Register of Tax numbers
People working on construction sites in Finland must be registered in the Tax Administration’s Public Register of Tax numbers. Your employees must register with the public tax number register before you can order Valtticards. If they do not have tax numbers yet, they need to visit a tax office to apply for a Finnish ID and a tax number. More information on the Tax Administration’s website.
Not sure if an employee’s tax number is added? Check if the tax number is added to the register.
If your employees already have tax numbers but they are not added to the register, you can add them all at once.
Enter employee information in the Ilmoita service
When the tax numbers are added to the Public Register of Tax Numbers, proceed as follows:
- Create a company account (the company account is free).
- Log in and select Ilmoita, Valtti & ePerehdytys.
- Select the Employee-tab and fill in the employees’ information. Please read our instructions for entering employee information, if needed.
- Save and add images for the employees’ separately.
- At this stage the employees’ registration in the Public Register of Tax Numbers will be verified. The verification is only performed during office hours on weekdays and it takes approximately 1 to 3 hours. Wait until the status of the employees has changed to Entered.
- When the status is Entered you may proceed with the Valtticard order.
When all employees’ information has been entered and their tax numbers verified, the Valtticard order may proceed.
Place the order
Please send a free-form order to firstname.lastname@example.org listing the following:
- your company name
- contact person
- phone number
- list of employees you want to order your Valtti cards and
- how you would like to receive them (by mail or pick-up).
You will be billed for payment. When we have received the payment of the invoice, the order will be confirmed.
Card delivery time is approximately 10 days, and card arrival will be notified via SMS.
Cards are issued from Tondi Training Center, Pärnu mnt 142, Tallinn. Suomen Tilaajavastuu and Kustutaja OÜ do not take responsibility for lost cards!
Until you receive the cards, you will be able to print PDF versions of the maps in the Notification Service and use them temporarily. PDF versions can be found at: veronumero.fi → Report Service → Track orders