The photo you add to your Valtti card order should fulfill at least the following requirements:
- A "passport like" photo taken straight from the front
- The head in the middle of the photo and the shoulders directly towards the camera
- Background of one single color
- The face should stand out well from the backgorund
- File format jpg, png or gif
- Photo size under 500 kt
- Aspect ratio 3:4
Contrast / gray scale
The person might disappear in the background, if the face and the background have a similar color. This is mainly because of the laser used by the Printing Office. The laser only recognizes 256 colors and is especially dependent on contrast. The photo should have enough contrast and grey scale. If necessary you can modify the photo with an image processing software or take a new photo, where there is more contrast. Every Valtti card order goes through our quality control where the photo is checked. If the quality is not sufficient, your will receive an email from us.
Before you confirm your order you will be shown a preview of the Valtti card. You shouldn't continue with the order if the photo is blurry (low resolution), too little or too much light, shadows on the face or if the photo is on its side or upside down. In this case you can go back to the "Employees" tab and add a new picture with better quality.
If you need help with your Valtti card order, please contact our customer service
- 0600 301339 1,53 eur/min + pvm, weekdays 8 – 16
- Chat weekdays 9-17 www.tilaajavastuu.fi