The "Attention" symbol is used when the client should take an exception into account for the supplier, such as exemption from VAT registration, for example. Your company, the supplier, should send the necessary proof of the exception to the client on their request. The symbol does not prevent the client from placing a job order.
Articles in this section
- What does the “OK” symbol mean?
- What should I do if my company report includes the “Tietoja odotetaan”, or “Incomplete”, symbol?
- What should I do if the “Huomioi”, or “Attention”, symbol is on my company report?
- What should I do if my company report includes the Investigate symbol (Selvitä)?
- Can I have an advance notification about a report that is about to change to “Selvitettävää”, or “Investigate”, status?
- Why does my report have a STOP symbol?