We will always notify you about changes to report status by email. Unfortunately, it is impossible for us to notify you about this in advance, because Suomen Tilaajavastuu Oy is obligated to publish information from pension insurance companies and the Tax Administration without delay.
Articles in this section
- What does the “OK” symbol mean?
- What should I do if my company report includes the “Tietoja odotetaan”, or “Information pending”, symbol?
- What should I do if the “Huomioi”, or “Note”, symbol is on my company report?
- What should I do if my company report includes the Clarify symbol (Selvitä)?
- Can I have an advance notification about a report that is about to change to “Selvitettävää”, or “Clarification needed”, status?
- Why does my report have a STOP symbol?