Your client is using our Valvoja service. This is a service for clients with which they can automatically monitor their suppliers’ compliance with the Contractor’s Obligations Act. Valvoja service users can, for example, add companies to a monitoring list by construction site in which case a notification about the report will also be seen by the administrator of the monitoring list.
Articles in this section
- Where should I send the certificates?
- Why does the “Selvitettävää”, or “Clarification needed”, notification go to my clients?
- What should I do if my company’s Business ID or name changes?
- I have sent you certificates via email/mail. How soon will the information appear on my report?
- Why can I no longer see the liability insurance on my report?
- How old may certificates be?
- Can I print out the certificates from my report separately?
- What is the Reliable Partner service?