An “Information pending” symbol in the report means that some information is either missing or we are waiting for information from a pension insurance company, for example.
Articles in this section
- What does the “OK” symbol mean?
- What should I do if my company report includes the “Tietoja odotetaan”, or “Information pending”, symbol?
- What should I do if the “Huomioi”, or “Note”, symbol is on my company report?
- What should I do if my company report includes the Clarify symbol (Selvitä)?
- Can I have an advance notification about a report that is about to change to “Selvitettävää”, or “Clarification needed”, status?
- Why does my report have a STOP symbol?