The posting company must submit a notification before or at the latest on the same day that the contractual work begins. The notification can be sent well beforehand, once a contract for the posting of workers has been made.
Articles in this section
- Posted workers: What are the obligations of the builder and the project supervisor?
- Posted workers: What are the contractor’s obligations?
- Who can be the representative?
- Does it cost something to send a notification on the posting of a worker through Ilmoita service?
- Who is obligated to submit a notification on the posting of a worker?