The representative can be a legal entity or natural person, for instance the client in Finland (e.g. the user company employing an agency worker), an accounting firm or other service provider supplying services related to the posted workers for foreign companies. If a posted worker is sent to a company in Finland belonging to the same group of companies, the company in Finland may act as the representative. The representative may also be a foreign national who can be contacted in Finland.
Articles in this section
- Posted workers: What are the obligations of the builder and the project supervisor?
- Posted workers: What are the contractor’s obligations?
- Who can be the representative?
- Does it cost something to send a notification on the posting of a worker through Ilmoita service?
- Who is obligated to submit a notification on the posting of a worker?