The supplier monitoring service automates the monitoring of suppliers in accordance with the Contractor’s Obligations Act. The service allows uniform, streamlined monitoring of contractor’s obligations throughout the organisation and avoid the time-consuming office routines and clarification work otherwise caused by observing the law. In case any information on the monitored companies requires clarification, both the Valvoja client and the Reliable Partner client are notified of any unclarities.
What is the benefit of the Valvoja service to my company?
- Valvoja checks submitted reports for you and lets you know if there are any unclarities in the information.
- Saves administrative cost.
- Allows uniform, streamlined monitoring of obligations by the Contractor’s Obligations Act Removes time-consuming office routines and clarification work from reporting Designed from the site’s point of view; for example, the monitored companies are entered only once per site.
- A site-specific archive is stored even after work has been completed Automatically retrieves and archives electronic reports.
- Problems are notified by email.
- Provides Reliable Partner reports.
- Electronic reports are available through an internet connection on your own computer at any time. If desired, reports can be saved on your own computer or printed out.