A specific portion of the report, such as accident insurance, cannot be printed out separately from the company report. However, a company report retrieved from the service replaces all certificates that otherwise should be submitted separately.
Articles in this section
- Where should I send the certificates?
- Why does the “Selvitettävää”, or “Clarification needed”, notification go to my clients?
- What should I do if my company’s Business ID or name changes?
- I have sent you certificates via email/mail. How soon will the information appear on my report?
- Why can I no longer see the liability insurance on my report?
- How old may certificates be?
- Can I print out the certificates from my report separately?
- What is the Reliable Partner service?