Certificates are acceptable if they are no older than 3 months (accident and liability insurance), or no older than 10 days (tax debt and pension insurance validity and payment information).
Articles in this section
- Where should I send the certificates?
- Why does the “Selvitettävää”, or “Clarification needed”, notification go to my clients?
- What should I do if my company’s Business ID or name changes?
- I have sent you certificates via email/mail. How soon will the information appear on my report?
- Why can I no longer see the liability insurance on my report?
- How old may certificates be?
- Can I print out the certificates from my report separately?
- What is the Reliable Partner service?