The Reliable Partner service compiles a report on statutory information required by the Contractor's Liability Act, including statutory accident insurances, applicable collective agreements and information on whether tax and employment pension obligations are fulfilled. The service saves time and effort, when the supplier don´t need to collect and deliver all documents required separately to the buyer. By joining the Reliable Partner service, the information is published and available for free in the Report service.
Articles in this section
- Where should I send the certificates?
- Why does the “Selvitettävää”, or “Clarification needed”, notification go to my clients?
- What should I do if my company’s Business ID or name changes?
- I have sent you certificates via email/mail. How soon will the information appear on my report?
- Why can I no longer see the liability insurance on my report?
- How old may certificates be?
- Can I print out the certificates from my report separately?
- What is the Reliable Partner service?